• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steelsoldiers.com survey

kurtkds

Kurt,

Are you talking about blocking the site "ask.com" or actually removing some software. I have the same problem as the others and have scanned for software "ask*.*" and not found anything on my machine. I have also blocked "ask.com" in my browsers and "myfilestore.com" and it still does the re-direct!

I had an ASK.com tool bar installed on my computer that was attached to my browser. I had to go in and uninstall the ASK.com tool bar from the add/delete programs option in the control panel.

To follow up with other posts, I went to google and did a search for steelsoldiers and it did the redirect on me too. Normally I go to my bookmark for steelsoldiers and go directly the site.

Last edited:

littlebob

I saw something on the play computer laptop at work a while ago. I think the antivirus was AVAST. I'll try to go n tommorrrow
and see if it happens again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks