• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SteelSoldiers MV of the Month April 2015

tankdriver

OK one, more time. 1943 WC63 Dodge actually used in WW2 as it can back from Norway in the early 90s. With a 57mm anti-tank cannon, that came off a firing range. Still has bullet holes in the trails, and one in the recoil cylinder cap.

IMG_2806.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK one, more time. 1943 WC63 Dodge actually used in WW2 as it can back from Norway in the early 90s. With a 57mm anti-tank cannon, that came off a firing range. Still has bullet holes in the trails, and one in the recoil cylinder cap.

View attachment 553611
Errrrr...ummmm...actually your vehicle has already been nominated in post #35.:D

So...with Shark bait's rig we stand at twelve nominations.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK y'all. This is getting serious now! We need 8 nominations in two...that's 2 days.

I'm not a dentist and I can't pull teeth so y'all need to get with the program and show them purty MV's you have stashed out!aua

DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!

Now....:grd:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice. Liking the twin whips.

Nominated, right!?
Correct, nominated.
Whips are not just for show, I have an operational PRC-77 in a AM-2060 amplified speaker mount wired to the right side antenna and a PRC-119 with a LS-671 dashboard speaker, C-11291 Control-Monitor and RF Amp wired up to the left antenna.

Bert

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well ain't this something...61K registered members and only 14 nominations for MV of the Month!!:roll:

You people DO know your MVs have feelings...right?? Now they are gonna know some of you are not proud of em!!

Oh well...the Vote thread is supposed to open this evening or in the morning so we'll just see what happens.:shrugs:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks