• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

steering wheel cover? anyone use one?

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
srodocker, I just started mine with a clove hitch to keep it tight and did half hitches at every wrap. That is how I got the spiral look with the half hitch knots. Several times I had to redo a knot as I went the wrong way, over instead of under or vice a versa. Just keep checking and tightening as you go. Can be a pain at the beginning with all the extra cord but take your time and it will come ok. May take a little bit of time as I think it took me about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to do my M923 wheel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks