• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering wheel space: poll

Belly clearance:

• I could fit a cheerleader on my lap

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • I could fit one of my kids on my lap

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I clear the steering wheel.

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • My belly rubs the wheel

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • My belly loves to snack on the steering wheel.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

barefootin

Plenty of room, 42 and still a 30" waist. I don't care about the color of my hair, or even if I have any... My number one goal as I grow old is that my waist doesn't exceed my inseam... Of course I'm feeling that this goal is fleeting as there is only two of the six pack I sported 10 years ago left :)

rustystud

Plenty of room, 42 and still a 30" waist. I don't care about the color of my hair, or even if I have any... My number one goal as I grow old is that my waist doesn't exceed my inseam... Of course I'm feeling that this goal is fleeting as there is only two of the six pack I sported 10 years ago left :)
I had a 32" waist until I hit 45. Then everything took a dump on me ! My back went out, my knees went, my shoulders left, and my hands went numb !

Mayor Joe

I shortened the steering column 2-1/2" without removing the steering box - we did it inside the cab - took about 2 hours. WHAT a difference! It's a great solution and even though my fatness is much less, it's still nice to have the extra room. We did this about 3 years ago - with no issues.

Rmtaunton

I shortened the steering column 2-1/2" without removing the steering box - we did it inside the cab - took about 2 hours. WHAT a difference! It's a great solution and even though my fatness is much less, it's still nice to have the extra room. We did this about 3 years ago - with no issues.
You should do a write up on that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks