• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stencils for a 52 m-37

MolderBrown

Can someone give me a heads up on where to get stencils for my m-37 ? I need a 25 inch star for the hood , and a ten inch star for the side and tailgate . And some advice on how to assemble a unit number . I would also like to find a 5 or 6 inch SEABEE stencil . Thanks

MolderBrown

I ordered and paid for a set bof stencils for a M37 , but I never received them , and I've forgotten who I ordered them from . Would the person that I ordered from bump me . I know that it's just miscommunication , but I would like to get started . I paid $75.00 for the set , I do remember that much .

Dan

67Beast

Dan, I show I recieved payment for your order on feb. 12th 2014 and your order was completed and shipped via UPS on Feb. 17th 2014 with a UPS tracking number of 1ze478520365202580 which shows that it was delievered on Feb. 19th 2014 and that the driver met the customer at the door. If you still can't locate them then contact me on my decal site www.deltateamdecals.com and we will figure it out.

67Beast

ModelerBrown??? are you still out there somewhere? I have yet to here from you about your order, and I'm still trying to figure out why you waited 4 months before trying to make contact? Especially since UPS tracking shows that it was signed for at the front door, so somebody in that house received the package.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks