• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Step 2 The FInish

bob270win

Seem like it took a while ,but she' all done. Couple of pics to top it off. I took a pic of the master cylinder access so you could see how easy it is to get to the master cylinder ! On a sadder note , I was driving down the road with the windows open and there is a loud whoosh . Seems as if one of the a/c lines worked loose , and evacuated the freon into the cab . Smells sweet but not what I wanted to breath. Gonna have to check all the lines in the cab and re-charge the a/c system !

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks