• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

step ladder for m109a2

Gun Goober

I tried to get some response in the classified adds to no avail.

Is there a propper step ladder for the M109A2 to be had out there somewhere or can someone post some technical drawings so I can make my own? I get some funny looks when I drag my cheap imitation of a "little giant" out and have people climb in that way.

Thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you looked at the TM? There must be a picture in the parts TM.

Z71

I have a proper fitting ladder for my M109. I also have another ladder, brand new, which is slightly wider I think than the original M109 ladder, and it needs relocation of one bracket on the van body. Other than that it is even better , as it is lighter than the original ladder, which is awfully heavy.

I would sell that other lighter ladder for cheap, but shipping it would be expensive.

Gun Goober

To Doghead, I've been through and through the TM's and not found it. If you know of it somewhere in there, can you narrow it down for me?

rronning84, will you be in OKC anytime soon? if you want, e-mail and we'll see if we can get together. gungubr@juno.com

Z71, if all else falls through, I'll be checking back with you for shipping costs.

Thanks to all! !