• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart and Stevenson Gear Selector?

LeeRoy Jenkems

Hello!

Looking to pick myself up a S&S tractor. I found one online near me for a good price, but it's missing the gear module.

My questions are this:

- Is there a way to manually get the thing in gear?
- How expensive is a replacement and where do I get em?

For reference I uploaded a photo of the module:

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

Skyhawk13205

Do you know if it is Wtec 2 or 3. Wtec 2 has the ecm in they keypad, Wtec 3 has ecm seperate from they keypad.

it will not be possible in a practical sense, to get it in gear without an ECM or keypad.

there are vendors here that can help you find parts.

good luck

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do you know if it is Wtec 2 or 3. Wtec 2 has the ecm in they keypad, Wtec 3 has ecm seperate from they keypad.

it will not be possible in a practical sense, to get it in gear without an ECM or keypad.

good luck
That's a WTEC 3 from the picture

@Suprman and @fuzzytoaster will have one if you need one.

Without it. It's not going in gear.

LeeRoy Jenkems

good luck
I see...I hope the ECM is there. I'll investigate further.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks