• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart & Stevenson (M1082?) LMTV Cargo Trailer

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are basically useless unless you add a knuckle boom or truck crane, have a wrecker or forklift. 5ft deck height isn't very practical for most folks to put stuff in. It will go high. Gone are the days when they were $500 and they couldn't give em away.

FloridaAKM

I bought one several years ago for $600.00 & can tow it around with my LMTV or either of my Deuces. Since it has a 700 tongue weight, nothing else here can attach to it or even move it. It is a great storage trailer if you have the cover & frame for it, but your wife would be very unhappy if you showed up with one in the driveway, not to mention your HOA! 20180421_173048.jpg This one came with the pipe frame to hold the cover & I got the cover @ a MVPA meet for $20.00 new. It is full of 81 & 120mm mortar cans!

Last edited:

Lostchain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this for sale on GSA... not sure if it's kosher to post something like this but would someone PLEASE buy this so I don't have to...which would require me to also buy a LMTV. Which would probably be frowned upon by my HOA. And definitely be frowned upon by my wife.

Looks like it went for only $1,237 ? Did you win it?

FloridaAKM

It has a mismatched wheel as one is tan & the other is black as it should be. The pictures don't show in the bed, so it is not known if it has a cover or the frame that holds it.

Another bidder won it so the OP is not in the dog house over this auction result. If GSA auctions have all the fees that Gov Planet does, he will be very happy that he didn't win it as the fees could be upwards of 30% or more of the auction price, then there is the transportation fees to deliver it to his home. Big Bucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks