• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stickies where is stickies

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK, I am now going out to do some actual work instead of "research" because I can't find what I know I have found before.

I have been looking for all the stickies, even searched for stickies in the search box. Got all the references to stickies but no "map" to where the heck they are, even in any forum.

What am I doing wrong, did I spell stickies wrong?
There are times I have made a mistake, I remember one time on a Tuesday once, but this is Saturday.

I know I been there reading them a few times but now can not find the Deuce stickies.

I need help again, anybody?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They appear to be singular, as in sticky.

I don't know if that helps in Search, I personally have a devil of a time trying to find stuff on here in Search, though others seem to have the knack for it.

The Deuce ones are in the Deuce forum (click the Forum button, go down the list to The Deuce and click that).

Cheers

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All stickies are in their respective subforums.

So, for Deuce stickies, click forum, then deuce, then look at the top of the list of threads.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yep
I spelled it wrong
should have went to forum "the Deuce"
and the sticky is right there .....................

Hey, it was a mindfart,
I couldn't see the trees for the sky and I see ducks and all.

My Thanks to M18rc and to doghead

Ok back to research......
What I seek is NOT there.
Has to do with the springs and cups and followers in Deuce wheel cylinders.
It is in here someplace!

When I spelled it like it is in here I found
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?79511-Thread-Sticky

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks