• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No

I think this thread needs to be a sticky.

No more stickys!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They are out of control, can they get put in a sub forum.
Create another forum? Place all the stickies in there? Seems like a good way to be overlooked. The current Stickies can be unstuck, what ones would you recommend being removed?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Often times the stickies get overlooked because I bet most people (myself included) either look at "today's post" or "new post" and rarely ever enter the actual specific forum. I do check the stickies from time to time though.

Skinny

In my opinion, the stickies need to be grouped into a single sticky link at the top of the page. My browser is almost all stickies on the first page of the ol' Cuck Vee forum.

This is catering to the stupids who can't read good and other stuff. Reminds me of a modern riding lawn mower which has about 15 safety placards. Really it just needs one that says RTFM and don't do anything stupid...

None of this matters because constructive criticism doesn't go over well in here.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anybody wants to condense all the info in the current stickies to make fewer of them, go ahead. I'll even help you with it.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The dog wags the tail, not the other way around. (no pun intended)

Quite common in life.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry you can't accept reality.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If anybody wants to condense all the info in the current stickies to make fewer of them, go ahead. I'll even help you with it.
Seems like the gp is in favor of condensing the stickers but once again the powers that be say no...
Not sure where you've came up with that at? I'll also lend a hand if someone wants to draft a new, all inclusive thread to address all the stickies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the stickies are the result of someone's work putting the stuff in one place.

Mods are willing to do of the helping so the only critism that is being ignored is from the usual suspects. Also, a lot like life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks