• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still another newbie in Kentucky!

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone. Just found this site and am looking forward to participating. I have just purchased a great M1028 from Arizona with 12,338 miles and plan a complete restore. It doesn't need much, just a few things here and there.

Thanks in advance for a welcome into the MV community!

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome srodocker. But something is badly wrong with my Steel Soldiers account. I cannot post images, nor can I view images in other posts. In fact, I cannot post again! I have sent numerous messages through the "contact us" button at the bottom to report this problem, all to no avail. If you can please contact the website administrator to report this, I would sincerely appreciate it. I have just purchased a great M1028 and would like to contribute to the site, but cannot for some reason.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike Gresham in Kentucky

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEY SHARECROPPER!!!! welcome ,popacom / Bill Kagin III in Winchester,Ky.
Glad to see yet another SS member here close,we need to put together a Central KY group,there
is a pretty large group of guys now in the area,know probably 30 between ,LEX,Mt.Sterling,Paris
N.Middletown,Winchester,Richmond etc. Give us a call and we will hook up and we can probably save you some time and money on your resto. And again WELCOME!!!!!!!!

PH# 859-808-0836 popacom / Bill Kagin III in Winchester,KY :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks