• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still have an empty trailer from Northwest to East Coast

Mike_Pop

I'll be hauling an empty trailer from the Portland, Oregon area to my home in Eureka, NV and then onto New Jersey. Email me if you have anything that has to be hauled. My rates are good, just cover my fuel.

Thanks!

Mike_Pop

I'm still empty from Eureka, NV to Baltimore. I sure could use some loads to pay for the trip!!!

Mike_Pop

I'm leaving in a couple days from Eureka, NV. Traveling on Hwy 50 to Cedar City, UT then down to Albuquerque, then I-40 to I-81 and up to Baltimore then to NJ.

I am flexible on my route and can take I-70 as well.

Re: RE: Still have an empty trailer from Northwest to East C

FreightTrain said:
Would you be interested in a load of engines from east Oklahoma to NE Alabama(Gadsden) or would that be out of your way?
Hey are you ever going to go get them dang engines.. before they rust away :lol:

Mike_Pop

I've already left the Northwest and am in Nevada now. My trailer is almost full. I can take anything that is no bigger than 6'x3'.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike delivered a front axle for the 8x8 (a spare from OK) this morning, this man is really moving! After re-arranging his cargo and a quick look at the xm757, he left for John Winslow's place about 1/2 hour ago. We have had a lot of rain during the last 24 hours, but it stopped just in time for his visit...

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4 said:
Gheez, look at all those eurotrash cans!
:) Contact Mike if you need one, or two, or twenty or more, they are for sale......

Thanks Scott, it has been neglected for almost two years, though, but still starts right up when needed. I have been totally preoccupied with the 757...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks