• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still looking- M35 boarding ladder w/rail

FLWRGRWR

I had no idea this would be such a hard item to find. Does anybody know of one??
Our local kids Touch- A- Truck day is in a couple of weeks. I hate to use an A- Frame paint ladder to load um up.

Numbers

If you are interested in a sturdy way to get in and out of the Deuce try this Prebola Products Home Page

I went to the Mid America Truck Show in Louisville and they had a booth with a bunch of them rigged up for use. I climbed all over them and they held up alot sturdier than I would have expected. There was even some big old guy (probably every bit of 400 pounds) that climbed on them. They come in multiple colors and black would probably be the best bet.

Currently they are at 30% off if entering the letters "MATS" at checkout. Cost is about 99.95 but after 30% it is about 70 dollars.

Here are a few pictures but if ou want the full scoop go to their web site and they even have a video of usage. You will not need any accesories because it comes with one Pocket Bracket and a compact storage bracket to secure everything when not in use but if you want to use the same step system on the front get another Pocket Bracket and getting in the front of the Deuce will be much easier also.

Attachments

Numbers

That Ebay item comes with a broken hook also. Not to mention a significant shipping fee. I guess if someone wants correctness then it is the way to go.

parts man

hello, I have 4 of them. no hand rail. but they work great for a deuce. I am asking $50 each. I live in nebraska so not shure what shipping would be. my number is 402-750-7772.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
one I'm looking for would need to have a 50 inch rise, so it would be about 65-67 inches total length, depending on the angle. Please do post some pictures and dimensions!

MILRET45

If you can get by without a rail, and you have an RV supply around, you might look for a small straight aluminum ladder designed to get up to an upper bunk in an RV. They stand a bit taller than bed level on a deuce but do have hooks. I use mine close to vertical against a lowered tailgate.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That ladder that Austin had on Ebay was the ladder for an M128A2C. It's missing both of it's adjustable feet.

Talk about hard to find, this is an impossible to find ladder. It is also used on the Patriot Missile Battery.

I have two of these, one for each of my M128A2C trailers. I also have an NOS one coming, took me 2.5 years to find one!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a ladder out there exactly like the deuce ladder but half a step taller. It's for the 5 Ton. Notice the half extra step at the bottom on the 2 5 Ton ladders below.

The other ladder below is the same that Austin had up for sale. Look at the side, you can see one of its feet stowed upside down along the lower half of the ladder. The handles on all 3 ladders are stowed in their correct possitions.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks