• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still Running!

jj

I had occasion today(15 APR 2015) to drive through Fort Indiantown Gap in PA. Surprised to see an M-1008, parked, but in obvious use, and an M-1028 running and driving on the base. Thought some folks here might be interested.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The CUCVs I've seen in use over the last few years belong to garrison activities such as DPW or DOL. I haven't seen one with a unit in a long time.

There are still two deuces in a motor pool I drive past every day. Unfortunately they haven't moved an inch since at least June 2011 when I first spotted them.

fitz

A lot of the police & fire departments around me still have CUCV's. They don't drive them very often, but you can spot them in the back parking lots behind the stations if you look for them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks