• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still serving in Iraq (with pics!)

dk8019

Thanks for the pictures and the service, glad to see them over there doing there job!

Two of my brother-in-laws have spent time over there, one was in Balad as well and was door gunner in a blackhawk. The other did patrols in a hummer, not sure where exactly. He had a few videos of running around in the hummer, one of which consisted of passing a Deuce because it was moving too slow ;-)

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, thanks for the pics! Whenever I see a junk collection like that, I want to go out and scoop them up and make them run again!!! I would love to own a tracked vehicle of any sort!!! hahaha!!

I guess the reality would be different!

Rick

baxter

I dont think we can thank you enough so THANK YOU. Great pics it would be great to have a boneyard like that around to get parts from. be safe.

pittdog

Just can't believe it !!!! military got rid of em !and can't buy from GL no more, they get blown up now... Art targets ! glad i got mine. good luck over there ! (pittdog USA Ret)

Chevytruck

yeah they are still being sold through GL and many other places. I wouldnt worry about a shortage of trucks for some time, even if they are all in private hands.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Pasaway

Stay safe and have fun. Thank You

Question what is the tracked vehicle in the second to last pic? i want one. is it Russian?

Last edited:

Green_gator

Thanks for your service and the photos. I would love to have an old 577 for running around. Always thought that it would make a perfect rig for hunting out of. Some where to stay and a built in deer stand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks