• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stolen 1967 kaiser m54a2 waynesburg pa

JEFFREYGUY

I am reaching out to your members as a USMC/msg vet. and current Special Investigator representing the insurance company concerning a stolen 1967 Kaiser Military Jeep VIN #952511395. This vehicle was reported stolen in the Waynesburg PA area on 08/23/2012.

Heavy Duty Truck - 1967 JEEP KAISER M54A2 CARGO 6X6

Any information you may have concerning this theft, please contact the PA State Troopers Office tel. 724-627-6151 Ref. Case #B05-1927304

hof3414

I was gonna PM back but I guess since it is in the forums now might as well ask so everyone knows - What is color scheme? Camo, solid color, etc? Does it have a tanker on the back? Singled or duallys? I live pretty close and travel that way frequently, will keep an eye out.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeffery,
As an INSURANCE INVESTIGATOR you're a pretty sharp guy coming to this website to post this BOLO.

Do you have pictures of this missing truck or any details as to distinguishing features, equipment, markings, etc. What Color/Camo paint scheme does she carry? Original style NDT Tires/Wheels or have there been changes or modifications?

We would love to help you, but a little help from YOU would move things along MUCH more quickly.

Thanks,
John

JEFFREYGUY

Stolen m54a2

The victim of this theft is a member of steel soldiers.

I spoke to him and requested he assist me in posting this bolo.

He has pictures and answers to all the questions being asked.

I hope he will join us on this thread and provide all of you with the answers.

It's good to know there are people who care !

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingvan911

I wish you the best of luck. This is crazy. I wonder if they are being sold to unsuspecting preppers. (Not trying to start another bad thread, just an idea.) I am keeping a close eye on my deuce. You might see if there are forums for preppers (I bet there is) and post the info there. There is nothing like an appocolypse not occurring then getting busted with a stolen vehicle.

Heath_h49008

Another 5ton?

These guys are after the big toys. I would suspect a logging operation if we include the bucket truck/cranetruck, the snocat/tracked tractor, and this one as being related thefts.

They aren't worth enough stripped or scrapped to justify this wide reaching of a theft ring.

On the good side, that means when these guys get caught, the gear will probably be intact.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the good side, that means when these guys get caught, the gear will probably be intact.
But beat to heck and back. I agree this is a likely senario.

There are a lot of large tracts of public forest that could be logged without to much attention. Or they bid on a job for a huge tract of private land.

If they were parting them out someone on this site would have seen something by now, the way we all keep our ears to the ground for parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish you the best of luck. This is crazy. I wonder if they are being sold to unsuspecting preppers. (Not trying to start another bad thread, just an idea.) I am keeping a close eye on my deuce. You might see if there are forums for preppers (I bet there is) and post the info there. There is nothing like an Apocalypse not occurring then getting busted with a stolen vehicle.
Now come on, why pick on the prepper..? I would pick on the scrappers way before a prepper. There is an unspoken rule of integrity and perseverance among us preppers and stealing a truck is not on the agenda at all..!

As far as an Apocalypse goes, turn on fox news today. BB Netenyahoo and Mach mud Acmedemaghad are speaking in New York. Thats the beginning of real bad times to come, real soon.....!

Hope your not an ostrich with your head in the sand..!

Maybe its time for a 5ton bait with GPS module. A cheap hard wired GPS can be had for less than $50 with a prepaid SIM card running about $50-100. A small price for some peace of mind.

rickf

Something is wrong here. The insurance investigator is posting about a missing truck belonging to a member. The investigator is looking for information but the only number listed is for the State police. He also does not identify the company he is working for. The member is not saying anything at all? Nothing, no pictures, descriptions, nothing? Something just doesn't smell right here.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks