• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stolen: Hydraulic stanley alternator Pineville

tcody

Seems like this is common in Pineville - first time I have been burned. I had a hydraulic alternator stolen off a trailer I got. It's stanley MDL-AL35, SN-1393. Looks like the attached pictures. If any one sees it show up on ebay, craigslist swap meets etc.. I would sure appreciate a call to me and/or the local authorities. Reward for return.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry about that. Yup, there is zero security at Pineville (Camp Beauregard) in the GL accumulation area.

woodyNla

I got my airport's M1031 from there and the welder/tools were taken out of it. In fact all of the 1031s (6 total) had been robbed of the welders/tools and they were inside the fence. They did leave the generator and air compressor though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks