• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STOLEN!! Military 5 ton camo Rear canvas right off my truck.

carbonraptor

If anyone has seen this canvas or know anything about who may have stolen it please pm me or call me at 503-206-1164 thanks

p.s. the canvas is off the truck on my avatar.

Ryan

Gunzy

That's messed up. People get shot around here stealing stuff. Hope you find it, they are a bit pricey. Good luck.

ichudov

That item strikes me as something unlikely to be stolen, because it has no scrap value and it is hard to store,describe properly for selling, resell,and ship. I am wondering if, perhaps, something else happened and it was not stolen?

Jeepsinker

Man I can't stand that! Steal an expensive canvas from someone because they don't have the decency to go to Walmart and spend ten bucks on a camo tarp! Man, I would have to gorilla stomp somebody!

KsM715

I'd bet it was taken by someone who knows the value. They know MVs!
Or someone that needs one for his truck and knows that describing it would be pretty hard since they all look identical. The only thing that can help is if you know of some distinct markings or tears in it that would be easy to see from just looking at it on a truck. ( cops can not just climb up into the back of someone's truck to look at the cover with out a warrant)

carbonraptor

Yea but see they took the canvas off the back but left all the bows? why? They also left the canvas top to the truck and the canvas supports for the cab? I think due to its weight and size. A hunter stole it and used it to make a tent, I doubt it was a bum because its too heavy and theres no drag marks. I can tell you this tho, If i do find them i promise you they will wish like **** i hadent. :burn:

goodguyzy

I will keep an eye out in the Medford and sunriver area. I only know of one other 5 ton in bend so I would say it could be some crack head from la pine.

3dAngus

I tried to give one away this past weekend, with no luck.
Good thing, because now my son wants to make a duck blind out of it.

I hate a thief. I hope you find whoever got it and get it back.