• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stoppin in to say hello

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Florida grown - the document is filled with information. It will not tell you what is right for you; only you can decide that. I wanted a Deuce really bad for a very long time. The main reason I didn't buy one is that I cannot get my size 15 wide shoes on the clutch and brake pedals without pressing my knees against the bottom of the steering wheel. The trucks are big but the cabs are small. :-(

florida grown

hey Ray, i do not think by july 4th my affairs will be in order.....if it is not of any inconvenience I would really like to go to the Geneva event as long as you all don't mind a MVless hangin around some.

RAYZER

hey Ray, i do not think by july 4th my affairs will be in order.....if it is not of any inconvenience I would really like to go to the Geneva event as long as you all don't mind a MVless hangin around some.
I hope you liked the deuce you looked at the other day, hopefully there's one in your future!
Come to the parade and hang out, you can ride in someone's cargo bed!