• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stopping Distance

wb1895

Contrary to popular belief you are not automatically at fault if you rear end some ditz......if they pull right out in front of you and you have no recourse (and a good witness) they can be charged with the accident.[/quote]

I can vouch for this!! I have charged many people who were the "front" vehicle in crashes. There is NO law stating that the person who rear ended someone is automaticly "at fault" I can say that the majority of the time the person who rear ended someone is at fault but not always.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks