• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage location needed (Baltimore or Hagerstown, MD)

Merc1973

I am in need of a storage location for my Deuce-to-be. Does anyone know of a cheap location in the either the Baltimore or Hagerstown area? The cheapest I have found is $110/month. I currently live in Ellicott City, MD and i don't think it will fit in my condo parking space :lol:. My in-laws live in Hagerstown...

BTW, Why is MD part of the "Northeast Chapter"? It's south of the Mason-Dixon Line. ;-)

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Some of the self-storage places have surface parking rentals. You might check that category if you don't need to be under cover.

And I can't answer the Free State question. I'm from Virginia, myself.

Another Ahab

Hoping you'll post a photo or two, so we can see what you got.

I mean a Deuce is only a Deuce, acknowledged, but when you like them you like to SEE them. I guess that's only natural, right?

Another Ahab

I'm sorry: Rough Terrain (RT); we worked them frequently in the Seabees, operated by the EO's (the Equipment Operators) and you could get a whole lot of work done with that piece of equipment and a good operator, so i always considered them OK (Okey Dokey)!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks