• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

straight pipe cummins with pics

hoopsoft

I'm worried I may get to experience this again. We did it on a friends cause his muffler completely let go and he had all the parts to straight pipe it and not cost him anything. My wrecker muffler is starting to crack now, I may be back in that boat someday.

You said wife, thats always a tough word in the same sentence as MV's for some.. LOL

Mine went to one convoy and I haven' t been able to get her back in a truck since.

bigelk50

I shoulda said wife to be. We are getting married august 15th

Yeah she in not real fond of them, but the air ride seats helped a little. She thinks is cool to go camping/ playing in, but other than that its a waste. She named it Francine . My other Girl. She however does not say alot unless I start slacking around the place.

airmech3839

She gave it a girl name so you can say " sorry late coming in from work. just went crusing down by the river with my other woman that doesn't talk back!"