• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

straight pipe cummins with pics

hoopsoft

I'm worried I may get to experience this again. We did it on a friends cause his muffler completely let go and he had all the parts to straight pipe it and not cost him anything. My wrecker muffler is starting to crack now, I may be back in that boat someday.

You said wife, thats always a tough word in the same sentence as MV's for some.. LOL

Mine went to one convoy and I haven' t been able to get her back in a truck since.

bigelk50

I shoulda said wife to be. We are getting married august 15th

Yeah she in not real fond of them, but the air ride seats helped a little. She thinks is cool to go camping/ playing in, but other than that its a waste. She named it Francine . My other Girl. She however does not say alot unless I start slacking around the place.

airmech3839

She gave it a girl name so you can say " sorry late coming in from work. just went crusing down by the river with my other woman that doesn't talk back!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks