• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Straight stacked my M923

dieselsmokem35a2

Is the passenger side center tire backwards?

Yeah, the right rear Michelin's are backwards. Came that way. Actually had Two goodyears on the front and the rears were all Michelins. Some running one way and some another. Pretty common on these trucks from what I have seen. For some reason all four of the rear tires had severe flat spots on them where each tire was missing like a half inch of tread on a single spot on the tire. I am guessing some yahoo decided to do an emergency stop at 60mph!? Which also makes me wonder if the ABS works on my truck. Didn't seem to in the snow the other day..... In any case, it rode like crap at speed so I am changing all the rear tires out to new Goodyears to match the front. Already did the drivers side and it already rides better. Just haven't got to the passenger side yet. Too **** cold out! I think the Michelin's look cooler but the Goodyears do ride better in my opinion. Just my 2cents

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks