• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stranded,need help now,Atlanta,ga

T

televisionman007

and here i always thought the E on the gas gauge ment enough.... o well anyways sorry bout the cop situation. take it from me ive lost my license here more then anyone on steel soldier and i cringe when the law is learking around.......Be safe have yr paper work together and when i got pulled over for light being out they took me to jail for not having a license,,:deadhorse:

CycleJay

Televisionman,

Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear you have had trouble too.
My fuel gauge does not work, so no way to tell when it is full or empty.
Unless you keep track of mileage.

Have a good day,

CJ

rickf

I had a truck with a bad gauge and drove it that way for many years. I knew it got 12 MPG so I always made sure I filled up around half a tank. I never pushed it even close to what would have been empty because sometimes it got a little less mileage. I do know how forgetting things goes. I went to pick up an item from a GL auction and found that my registration had expired! My insurance was good though so the guard was nice enough to let me in to snatch my item. I was paranoid all the way home! With three boats, four trailers and four vehicles all registered and insured that is a lot of paperwork to keep track of and was mentioned before s*** happens.
I hate to say this but take a lot of money with you to pick up the truck, Impounds are generally not cheap.

Rick

Last edited:

CycleJay

Hello RickF,

Thanks for the reply, and understand.. I keep track of the mileage, etc.
But sometimes I am wrong.. I never try to push it..
As for the impound fees, I have called and found out exactly how much it is.
It will not be too bad. But I will keep what you said in mind. And be sure I have my CC with me.

And sometimes I forget things, a few years ago, I was hit by a car, while riding a bicycle
for work, the most serious injury was a traumatic brain injury.
It has badly affected my short term memory & sometimes my motor skills,
eye-hand coordination, so I have troubles remembering things some times.

Sorry to hear you have had troubles too, I understand.

Have a good day,

CJ

WOLFMAN1

NOT BEING MEAN, but if you are in georgia papabear you are the closest of all of us. the man needs help. he knows he is wrong but he doesnt need to be (misspell) critizise for his mistakes. like i said he knows what he did wrong. the man is down on his luck and needs help. if anything help him. i've been in his position and know what it feels like. sorry just not trying to be mean. cycle jay i wish you luck in solving your problems. i'd help out but too far away. i know that there is no excuse good enough not to help. but i am sorry for you. goodluck

CycleJay

Wolfman,
Thank you for the message to Papabear, and the support.
No, you were not being mean. You made some good points too.

True, you do not kick a man when he is down.. You help him back up.
Ever read the story of the "Good Samaritan" in the Holy Bible?

God blesses those people that help other people.

If I read on Steel Soldiers or if any of my friends, aquaintences, etc.
Had the same troubles, I would go and help them.

As I told him, I am an extremely safe, careful and law abiding driver,
and my M1009 is in good safe running condition, except for a non-working fuel gauge,
and a semi-working speedometer, but I plan on fixing those.
It has been years since my last accident, and that was was declared by the police on
the accident report as NOT being my fault, and the local court also declared it was NOT
my fault.

Anyway, thank you, have a good day, God bless all of you.

CJ

CycleJay

To everyone else,

After a lot of walking, and taking the bus part way.
I made it to the insurance office, got what I need to get my truck back.
And made it back home.

Now all I need is a ride from Smyrna, Ga to Chamblee, Ga.

And that is only a total distance of 12.6 miles..
which means with traffic and all that, probably about 30-45 minutes to get there.

Any help would be appreciated, they close at 7pm today.

Thank you, God bless you,

CJ

WOLFMAN1

when i get done with my bankruptcy and maybe down the road. i want to buy your cucv i just have to wait until my finances are better. i seen your ad in the clasified. i dont know the story of the good sameratin. i know a couple of the bible stories. i'm not a big christian but do believe. everyone says i'm gullable because i help those in need. but i've been in alot of peoples places and i feel like if i do my part then someone else will return the favor someday to someone else. you are not alone in this world so keep trying and good luck.:razz:

CycleJay

Wolfman,

Thank you for the message. When you say you want to buy my CUCV, you are talking
about mine, right?

I do not know when you would be ready to buy it, but I should still have it by then.
Just let me know when you want to buy it.

And you are right, it is good to help others, so the cycle continues,
people helping people, maybe it will catch on and spread like wildfire hopefully.

Thanks for the good luck... God bless you.

Have a good day,

CJ

WOLFMAN1

yes yors is the one i'm talking about. but it will be a couple of months maybe to save enough money to buy it. i have to sell my 52 gasser deuce first, move and go to court to finish my bankruptcy case. then i ishould be able to save. but if you sell it early i understand cause you need it more than some others. catch you later and i pray you good luck.

CycleJay

Hello Coyote,

Thank you for the message, and thank her too.
I will be glad to work there soon. For now, I am trying to get my truck back.

Thank you, have a good day, God bless you.

CJ

CycleJay

Attention everyone: I just got back from a horrendous day, of running, walking, taking buses, and trains, to get my M1009 back and out of impound.
It is now back home where it belongs.. Thank you Jesus...

CycleJay

Alpha,

Thank you for the thought, I needed it Thursday night..

But it is the thought that counts..

Have a good night, God bless you..

CJ

CycleJay

Hi all,

Are their any attorneys that can help me with my upcoming traffic court case, pro bono?
If I have to go to court at all that is.
Or at least give me some advice, hints, tips, etc?

Any & all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. God bless you.

Good night,

CJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks