• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Striping down 2) m35 & 2)m109 for parts

junkyarddreams

i'm not sure if this guy is responding or not but i've got about 45 deuces ranging between 69-72. plenty of parts got multi fuel and standard cab heaters new style electric windshield wipers new style winch brackets pretty much anything you could want even some TM's and pouches just let me know what you need

Splbuy

Parts

Hey I have a deuce that had an engine fire and need some parts . I new to this site and not sure how it works . I need anything rubber (hoses belts ) and a wiring harness let me know if your will to sell any soft parts like that or if you can direct me to a good source ..

6x6guy

Do you also need the front springs, frame hangers, U bolts, and axle/spring plates.
The other parts I have, starting to strip another M35 this week. 847-541-0054 John

zout

6x6 - in that 109 do you have the big electrical 24 converter box that sits to the left of the main electrical boxes - pm me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks