• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stripped MKT Price check?

blue_mongoose

I am looking to build a medium sized trailer for the local farmers market to sell produce and such out of.

I'm thinking of building one on a MKT chassis, But wondering what a fair price for a stripped model would be?

I'd like it to have the roof and the roof fabric. The fold down walkways and the ladders.

My thought is to have the sides fold down to hold the produce on and be under the tarp to protect it from the sun.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Know anyone near WI that is selling a model with none of the kitchen components included?

Thanks
Tim

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought a stripped one for a few hundred bucks from GL a few years ago. Papa Bear still has it (did a horse trade for an engine he had) in Columbus, GA. The only issue using it for your purpose is folks having to climb and descend stairs to get to the produce. You incur liability for that. Getting curtains and roof parts is doable. Mike (SCSG-G4) is our resident guru on MKT related issues. He has a lot of info on digits and will share with you if you send him a thumb drive. I would try to buy one with as much stuff on it as possible and sell off what you don't want to recoup some of the purchase price.