• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stryker's, M923a1.

zout

Nice find Stryker - I saw you finally hooked up with your SF agent for coverage - I was going to mention if you had any problems to PM because Zout 2 would have been able to help you with info - she knows the ropes with SF - but it sounds like they have you taken care of.

I will be getting an A1 or A in the near future and look forward to it - I am going to transplant my 109 box to the chassis and sell off my Powered unit minus box and then sell off the cargo or troop box.

Stryker100

Well, Its been way to long since I have been on here. Hope all your trucks are well, Mines doing good. Off to look for some info on the site. Truck needs Batteries and a Snow Plow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks