• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck deuce.. a long day...

oilcan

Sounds like a good time, Stretch. We've had all this snow lately and I'm stuck in the house trying to get over some yucky health.

BEASTMASTER

i always carry a couple buckets of sand in the back for slippery sitiatons. plus some small chains i run thru the spoke holes of the duals,usually good enuff to get you out of a bad spot.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Little Bob can verify.

Even though we've had crappy roads in Cetral Louisiana ever since people have been driving, there is **always** someone who drives too fast in our rain storms. During big storms I'll drive around the usual places and look for people who are stuck just so I can help them get out. Its win/win. They get out without having to call a wrecker and I get to play with the deuce. (BTW, I will not and have not ever taken payment)

offroadchev

Banned
Hows long has it been since you last got your deuce stuck? Glad you got everything out ok. Wife driving the deuce with roadrage lol ! just joking she did good. Got some use out of your crane truck wut is its ton rating?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks