• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck in mud/clay/crap and rain too

rottiedog

OK, took 3 hours to get unstuck. Then I figured that I had to try again......Got stuck again, one of the other trucks got stuck too. Still had one more truck left that was unstuck but not too capable of making it through the muck (stockish 1 ton). He managed to pull me out, again and then I made it to the front of the blazer and pulled im out.

It was fun but my beer low light came on and I am hurting from shoveling the mud!

Attachments

C

cmvpa

looks like a mess. you might want to think about that steam/pressure washer on GL. but, at least you made it out.

rottiedog

looks like a mess. you might want to think about that steam/pressure washer on GL. but, at least you made it out.
GREAT IDEA!!!!

I'll be trying to sneak through the car wash to knock off the big chunks!

The other trucks got a kick out of the size of the mud chunks that the deuce did throw. They globs were the size of a VW.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking short Deuce, maybe the next upgrade, better be a winch. I sure would not want to tug on that thing with a normal sized pickup truck.:wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those that have not been in the mud set yet, I sweeping yard sprinkler parked under the truck will keep that stuff wet and falling until you win that pressure cleaner from GL

tm america

what tires are on there they look like xzl"s or or are they et drag radials glad i got xl's they seam to clean themselves better.also how much pressure did you have in em airing down to 15 to 20psi gives you a bigger contact area and they clean better when aired down.i agree get the winch i got mine stuck when i had the 9.00s on there took a tri axle sitting on asphault a 4x4 chevy and a blazer with a 12000 poind winch two snatch blocks and three hours to get me out i put the winch on a couple weeks later and 15.5s right after that

Attachments

tm america

i raised the bed hooked they strap to the top of the bed to pull the load onto the backs they were smoking and everything i seen a tm about running a cable between the rear duals and using a bar to hold the cable to the wheels so you can use em as a winch that put a good deal of pull on it but still no good the middle tires on the driver side were completely under toit was flexed as much as it could flex and it was peat moss

tm america

ya seen them. cool but everything gets stuck if you try hard enough :-Di drove through the same hole a week late after i singled the truck out right through no problem:roll:i'm gonna take some video and pics of how hte truck does now with the 15.5s when the weather gets better so i have some mud not just ice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks