• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck in the mud...

msoumas

Never admit to getting stuck in the mud. If pressed on the issue, simply explain that you were performing a tactical assessment of the soil firmness that became more thorough than originally planned.

grayw0lf

I managed go get my M1009 stuck way worse than that on Tuesday night in far less mud. :) There didn't appear to be much mud, but the grass just sunk in. I wasn't even up to the axles, but the mud was super slick.

I tried to get it out w/ the neighbor's Passport, no go. I had to call another friend w/ a rock crawler. He pulled me out, but it still took a while!

Mudstone

the real locker is coming with the 14bff and d60 build... no the quad did not pull me out. a big dodge dually with crazy power did. it really didn't look that tough pulling in... and my buddy's samurai just putted over it. I sunk and sunk some more. it was totally PHD's fault!