• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Studebaker K15F and K25S

ducer

Those trucks were built for the lend lease program during WWII around the 1941-42 time period I believe. Most were shipped overseas very few stayed in the U.S. Good luck finding information I'm sorry I cant help you any more, but stick around someone I'm sure around here will be able to help you.

Denny

LightCorporal

I hope this is not considered an ad, but I would like to know if there is any place to look for ads for older military vehicles, such as the studebaker trucks ?
That is, somewhere without having to wade through miles of ads for other stuff ? I much admire the trucks from WWI and WWII, and even Korean War stuff.

- James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks