• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Student Handbook for the MEP-531 and MEP-501 gen set

Guyfang

Staff member
Greetings!

Here is the Student Handbook for the 2 KW gen sets, MEP-531A and MEP-501A.

This is the Student Handout Workbook given out to young aspiring generator mechanics, by The US Army Ordnance Center and School. I found the handout in the thrift shop, in Grafenwoehr Germany. I broke out the individual pages and scanned them.

I also wanted to make the wire diagrams and schematics the original size, but they can not be printed on one page then. I didnt want to reduce them, as then they are harder to read. So I scanned the schematics twice, so you can use ruler and scissors to print out both pages, and then cut and tape them together. Wahla! A bigger schematic, easier to read.

The handout is a very nice way to get to know this gen set, and is user friendly.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks