• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid Insurance Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustygears

I had even bigger issues with USAA and I'd be kind by saying they're retarded. They quoted me a policy before I bought my A3 and then a week later when I took delivery they said they didn't insure mv's. After much heated discussion, they tried to broker me with a policy from progressive which was a commercial policy, astronomically expensive and would not let me travel more than 150 miles from my home. Based on really positive recommendations from this site, I got a policy through Gulfway who specializes in collectable trucks. That policy was full coverage without mileage limitations and the only restriction is no commercial use. It cost me under $400 for a year and the policy is issued by Travellers insurance co, a very highly rated firm. It was so painless.

Thanks to this site and the great participants, my crisis, similar to the OP, was solved. Hopefully they will find these replies similarly useful for his situation.

bsorcs

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went with Az Farm Bureau...package deal. They beat State Farm by $500-600 [AZ is a pricey insurance state] on the deuce, which is registered commercial. No driving or storage restrictions.

I'd bet that Ohio has a similar outfit...geared toward ag business [which I am not in].

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks