• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid ? on manuals

I was wondering were i can get paperback manuals (operators, multifuel, trouble shooting ,wirng etc on the M35A2 i would like to read as much as possible before i buy thanks kenneth

rdixiemiller

The paper manuals show up on E-Bay from time to time. Many of the manuals can be downloaded for free from the tech manual section.
I just mailed out a batch of CD manuals for the deuce (I know guys, late!). If you send me your address, I'll get one out to you eventually. I can be a bit slow in getting them mailed. The only good thing is that I am cheap! $5 gets you the CD with all the manuals mailed to your door. You pay only when you finally get them!

m.walker

The CD's a good deal I use the one I got from you all the time ! The CD's are quicker to look through and the paper ones are nice when you need it out by the truck . I have both .

I also got one from RD. Highly recommended and a very respectable price.

When I work on the truck, or go to parts houses, I just print out the pages I need. Nothing like show and tell. When I am done with them I save them in a ring binder.
If is something I refer to a lot I laminate it.

rdixiemiller

Your CD should go out Monday. I bought a new computer and have just figured out the CD burner (not as computer savvy as the average 12 year old!). I have quite a collection of paper manuals, there is something satisfying to me about reading a real book (weird, I know). I don't take my paper ones out to the truck, I print out the pages I need and use them. That way, if I get grease on them, no great loss.
I like the idea of laminating the most used pages, that is a good idea. That way, you could put them in a binder in the tool box and have them for road trip use.
Anyone who has my CD and wants to burn copies, no problem. This is really just a service I try to provide to the guys who are into MV's. I don't sell them on E-Bay, there are enough people who do. My CD is not just the search list from LOGSA, you won't find manuals on radio repair shops mounted on an M109.....It is mostly mechanical manuals. I have just bought a turbocharger manual on E-Bay, I will get it scanned and out on the next CD, as well as post it to the tech section. I am currently tracking down the really obscure manuals that are not on LOGSA. Those take some time.....
I need a good manual on the OA-331 gasser, I would like to put that on the CD.....
Regards
Robert Miller

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks