• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid question about albums

5tondeuce

Hi all,
When I log on to the site there are always random pics on the upper right hand side of the page. I realy enjoy looking at them. How do I find "albums" of other members,I can't seem to find the link? Sorry for asking such a ridiculous question.
Thanks very much
Chris:)

gunboy1656

I never seen a link to albums, but if you find someone you can view their profile and see if they have albums. Like go into mine you will see 2 albums.

I will add another question, why don't the pic put into an album stay in the order I placed them?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Not only that but a month or so ago, half of mine just went poof! Still showed a square picture frame, but no picture. I finally deleted the frames.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks