• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid Question Number 5280

KsM715

Well obviously thats going to be state specific and Im sure your asking about Texas, I assume that where your from. I know in Ks to get antique tags the vehicle must be un altered. (to a certain degree)

Call the DMV and ask

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am not a state prosecutor, but I play one on the internet. I would imagine that no you could not be tagged LEGALLY as a 'Former Military Vehicle'.

motomacguyver

In my state, the word of the law is "military markings" so if it's still got the unit markings and the stars, you’re good to go... Just my interpitation and I'm no lawyer. But, until I get called on it, that my story and I’m sticking to it. (Is camouflage considered markings?)

Barrman

Calling it a M35 isn't accurate. However, calling it an XM291 or whatever it was that REO called their experimental 4x4 based on a M35 would be about the same as the tribute gun trucks. That is my opinion, not a legal one.

Barrman

At least I got one of the digits correct. Sorry for the mis statement of the number. I could not find that site where I thought I had saved it. Along with the original REO pictures, drawings and performance data.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks