• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid question time: How to post to classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJekl

I have posted classifieds before but now can't seem to find the forum tools to post a new thread/item/ Is there an issue or is there something looking right at me I can't see?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
you fall into the new rules, not your fault, a while back we had a post hoe who kept posting crap post just to get a post count, as the post count was raised, he posted more crap post. so now the 100 rule . The post hoe was BOOTED not once but TWICE

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
yep, saved, WILL need that for sure in the furture, thank you

DrJekl

So I need to respond to this post 25 more times and I am good. I have an active ad that I marked post until sold when I put it up. It seemed odd that I could get into that ad but not post a new one. I decided to go to Korea for a last tour before I retire and want to get the farm cleaned up as I don't want all my military stuff outside on display for the locals to pick over while I am gone.

Thanks!

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
this is why the 100 rule, we keep getting this,it will go to 250 whish just SCREWS the rest of the younger members

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't get caught, a mod will send you to jail (do not pass go, do not collect your $200).
Really they may reset your post count for bogus posts.
Amen to that brother....

That's why they implemented the 100 post rule. People posting junk to raise thier count.

wolf13

Warrant Officers

CWO3 Bill Cradic here. I've just been lurking. I love this forum. The people seem genuine. I personally don't own any MVs yet but am looking to buy as soon as I sell the Escalade. I'm sure I saw another Warrant Officer branch symbol on somebodies avatar.

Chief_919

CWO3 Bill Cradic here. I've just been lurking. I love this forum. The people seem genuine. I personally don't own any MVs yet but am looking to buy as soon as I sell the Escalade. I'm sure I saw another Warrant Officer branch symbol on somebodies avatar.
Thats me- welcome to the site! A good bunch here, and a few other Warrants floating around.

Are you a 915?

DrJekl

Well, I was refering to the ranks under your user name. You have enlisted then officer, no Warrant Officer ranks.

The post count rule is fair. It does give an opportunity for the user to prove worth but it will not prevent knuckle heads from doing what they intend to do. It would not be hard if you want to knock out 250 posts in a day if you just wanted to get to the classifieds to post your items for sale. But it only keeps honest people honest.

Chief_919

I am a 948B, CW4 stationed at FT Campbell with the 160th.
I am a CW2 919A in the USAR. Hopefully a CW3 soon if the board didn't mind that HRC screwed my board packet up while I was TDY in Korea without access to the net. But since we are so short 919's on the USAR side I should be ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks