• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Successful Recovery on a M931A1

govt

Just a note to says Thanks for the awesome people on this site. Picked up an M931A1 out of Camp Shelby last week with the help of CSM Davis. He picked up the truck and had it waiting for me on arrival. Took his time with showing me a ton about the truck. He made sure I was set with fluids and offered to help if I had trouble on the way home. Great guy! I think he gets a kick out of meeting 5 ton noobs! Also a big thanks to Wreckerman for answering some questions behind the scenes. Great running truck! Headlights burned out on the return and had to leave it in a school parking lot about 10 miles from my house but picked up early the next day. This thing is HUGE! :grin:

Attachments

jrod66

Sweet looking truck! Glad all went well on the way home, I have experienced nothing but good things with SS, great crowd and I am happy to be apart of it. I hope that my recovery goes just as smooth. Good luck with your new purchase and keep us updated on progress.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Nice looking truck.I am happy with my 931.cmsdavis is a good guy he helped me out with some parts....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks