• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggest a Forum (or section) for Mil Fire Equip

neil2007

I'd love to suggest creating a forum for Military Fire Fighting Vehicles and Equipment. Maybe have it sub-dvided by years and or by apperatus.

Thanks for ANY consideration for this.... I know there are alot of Military Firetruck owners/fans on here, I think there are alot more than people realize. It would be extremely beneficial for all to have a common place vs. having threads split between early duece, duece and etc.. etc...

Thanks again!

Neil

Scarecrow1

Sounds like you need to start a web site ........ I'm not being a wise guy I'm sure there are a lot of guy,s with the same intrest . Thats all it takes is a shared interest of a hobby and look at this site .......Good luck

neil2007

Sounds like you need to start a web site ........ I'm not being a wise guy I'm sure there are a lot of guy,s with the same intrest . Thats all it takes is a shared interest of a hobby and look at this site .......Good luck

I know your not being a wise guy, I've had a websited dedicated to it for along time, but a forum is a different animal all together.

Neil

PS... Thank you for putting together the summary link on all the Fire truck related posts...