• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggested Bobb builders?

Barrett

Hello!

First time posting here, though I've been reading for a while. Had a heck of a time getting registered, the captcha is a real pain. My thanks to Chris/steelsoldiers for helping me to get it all sorted out.

So my question is this, (happily point me to a prior post if there is one!): Can anyone list bobbed deuce builders on the West coast, and their reputations? I'm happy to hear opinions/thoughts/experiences. I've spoken to Boyce Equipment, and found 100dollarman's site, but wanted to know if there are any other builders I'm missing, as well as thoughts on Boyce/100dollarman? I live in Oregon, but I consider the western states to be a pretty reasonable distance to travel to purchase an already-built bobbed deuce.

Kaiserjeeps

There is a guy named Sean down in Milwaukee OR (southern suburb of PDX) that has done several for people. He is doing a crew cab etc. He just had some surgery on his arm but you could give him a call. I'll PM you his number.

He can be found on craigs list locally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks