• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggested Bobb builders?

Barrett

Hello!

First time posting here, though I've been reading for a while. Had a heck of a time getting registered, the captcha is a real pain. My thanks to Chris/steelsoldiers for helping me to get it all sorted out.

So my question is this, (happily point me to a prior post if there is one!): Can anyone list bobbed deuce builders on the West coast, and their reputations? I'm happy to hear opinions/thoughts/experiences. I've spoken to Boyce Equipment, and found 100dollarman's site, but wanted to know if there are any other builders I'm missing, as well as thoughts on Boyce/100dollarman? I live in Oregon, but I consider the western states to be a pretty reasonable distance to travel to purchase an already-built bobbed deuce.

Kaiserjeeps

There is a guy named Sean down in Milwaukee OR (southern suburb of PDX) that has done several for people. He is doing a crew cab etc. He just had some surgery on his arm but you could give him a call. I'll PM you his number.

He can be found on craigs list locally.