• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggested LED trail lights for M1009 brush guard ?

Sverige

I've been looking at LED trail lights for my M1009 brush guard but haven't seen any preferred manufacturer or type on the board. Any experience or suggestions would be appreciated.

Gripy

I would suggest looking at pirate4x4 I remember seeing some threads about lights on there. I recall that some of the cheap chinese stuff is pretty good.

dblcamaros

I've been looking at LED trail lights for my M1009 brush guard but haven't seen any preferred manufacturer or type on the board. Any experience or suggestions would be appreciated.
USMCTOPGUN has 1200 lumen Grote led lights for $45 ea. I just ordered two. look in the classifieds you will find them there.

ssdvc

If you have a large budget or a friend "in Theater" (not this one though) go for the Trucklite spotlights and floods. Those **** things are super bright and almost indestructible. Oh, and low power consumption too. You will, however, pay a hefty price.

Just FYI, they scan every **** bag, package and piece of luggage going out of this armpit. You have to open and reseal everything before they will ship it ! Sucks !

dblcamaros (or anyone who may have gotten them), let me know how you like those Grote lights. Seems like a nice bang for the buck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks