• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestions

texas-5-ton

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but I will try a little bit harder next time to make sure that my post is in the "correct" category. My fault and I appologize.

Also, feel free to use the "spell check"

texas-5-ton

I understand and will honestly try to make that I post in the right category from here on out. It just appeared to me that I was taking on unfriendly fire from "da sarge". Thanks :oops:

da_sgt

It's not "unfriendly" fire! I'm just surprised that so many off topic subjects remained in this category which I thought was "SUGGESTIONS". Which say's suggestions for "NEW" topic's.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I moved the 5 ton thread over to the 5 ton forum. I'm guilty for missing this because I only ever use the front page of recent posts. I'll try to monitor what category stuff is getting posted and fix it on a more timely basis.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a suggestion. How about setting the forum clock to either eastern, central or pacific time to better show posting times. Right now its 7 am pacific time and the time stamp on the post will show 3 am.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks, I figured it out. I was on the Eniwetok, Kwajalein time zone. My next suggestion is for me to do more research before posting stupid suggestions, Sorry.