• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Summer run to Fontana in the works?

I was wondering if a trip to Fontana was in the thought processes of any of the So Cal guys. I would sure like to get a trip organized before it gets smokin' hot out there and get to see all of you again. More than anything it would be great to see my old friends and meet some new members too.

Oh yeah, taco's are a nice draw as well.

Yeah Dave, it's the one to die for.
I had to make a burner run to Palm Springs Friday - a 3 hr drive for me. I got to Palm Springs at 6 am when a business opened, got my materials I needed, and hit the Fontana Yard on the way home by about 9:00 am. They weren't there when I was (they were getting more fodder for the business) so I had to leave empty handed. :(

groundog

:beer:4 of us from Phoenix plan on being there the 17th around 9:30--hope to see you there---forget the tacos----not as good as before----Groundog

Groundog,
I remember you guys. The Taco's now are sucky? :evil:
We'll need to find a new "lube rack" for our internal grease fix.
I noticed that there is a new (to me) Farmer Boys on the opposite corner now.

The 17th is a little short notice for me but I'll see if I can make it.

Dave, here is the place on the old forum - Fontana Yard
That's when it was "organized" and not so crowded rofl

chess

tom eh i been buying from that guy for years!!! trucks, parts, super nice guy. ill be there its down the street from me. might accually go to his yard today to look for some parts.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks