• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sunday 11/8/15 Mt. Dora Patriot Cruise & Salute

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
11/8/15 Sunday - Mount Dora Patriot Cruise & Salute, Gilbert Park, Mount Dora. This is a patriotic music and BBQ event for wounded soldiers that can be taken out for a free boat cruise on the Harris Chain of Lakes. We've been invited to display our vehicles for their event. Plan to arrive between 11:00 - 11:30 am while the soldiers and families are cruising the lakes, so when they return from the cruise - (about 12:30 or so), they will be treated to our vehicle display! Patriotic opening ceremony begins 1:30pm. Lunch & entertainment at 2:00pm, and closing ceremony at 3:00pm. For event info:

http://mountdorapcs.org/ or https://www.facebook.com/MountDoraPatriotCruiseAndSalute

We will need an advance head count since we have been invited to the CATERED MEAL for FREE. The event is CATERED with upscale food - so we need a definite head count at least one week prior. They are going to block off one traffic lane completely surrounding Gilbert Park property- to accommodate even the largest of our Military Vehicles.

Please RSVP by Friday 10/30 at 3PM. Sorry for the short notice on this event; I just received the information on 10/26/15.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE: We've reached the limit on the space alloted for our vehicles. I can't accept any more RSVPs.

Here are a few pics from the Veterans Salute and Cruise event on Sunday 11/8/2015 in Mt. Dora.
It was an honor and a privilege to be asked to participate in such an awesome event.
My family and I had a great time meeting everyone and spending the day. Thank you again for inviting us. :p

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks