• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Single wheels for M35

SSDeWitt

Hi all! "baby new" to your site, and was wondering who has the super single wheels, and maybe tires to go with them for my M35A2. I looked up OD Iron, but the site was unable to navigate for me. Are they still in business? Any other leads, hopefully near Kalifornia ( spell it that way 'cuz of all their "rules") due to freight costs? Otherwise, I may have to go with a tire/wheel combo, and have them fill the tires with Helium! Thansk in advance!

welldigger

There are many sources of wheels. Just keep searching and you will find some closer. A3 wheels, mrap, fmtv, and 5 ton wheels can all be recentered to fit the deuce. A3 wheels are a direct fit but generally fetch the highest price due to their semi-elusive availability.

There is of course the fully custom route offered by eastern surplus, boyce equipment, and if your in the really custom mood (and expensive) there is stazworks.

sparragh

there is an outfit in Arizona, Tucson, I think that has some nice Goodyear's on rims for a pretty good price. I forget their name, but they do advertise on here. I'm sure one of the fellows on here will know which one I'm talking about.

HoustonDeuce

Eastern surplus, 100 dollarman are all extremely over priced.. I paid $115 a tire for my XZL with beadlocks and ballistic run flats. I got the 2 peice FMTV wheels for $195 a pop. PM me if you want contact info.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Eastern surplus, 100 dollarman are all extremely over priced.. I paid $115 a tire for my XZL with beadlocks and ballistic run flats. I got the 2 peice FMTV wheels for $195 a pop. PM me if you want contact info.
Might want to add in the fact he's also looking at $100 or more per wheel for centers on that price as well...

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wonderful price if the centers are already replaced. We sold them for that price for a short while since the FMTV wheels were "junk" for our tire business.

welldigger

Ah nevermind. Thanks though. As far as the hard top issue... I want one too. I believe I'm going to get a fiberglass one from boyce. No dents, no RUST!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks