• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

superlift questions

elfraz

I am looking for a lift kit for my M1009. Does anyone have experience with superlift brand kits? I am looking for a 6 in lift. Does anyone know the catalog number for the superlift brand kit for the M1009?

Cucvnut

I have used there lifts before and there great stuff. Just to superlifts web site and look up a kit for a 1984 K5 Blazer. Its easy just gotta do a little search to find out what you need.

scrambled

The K420 kit is the one you want. I have the 6 inch kit in the bed of my 1008 and will throw it on saturday. I have used their 4,8,and 10 inch kits before and love them. Depending on how firm your rear spring is, you might want to add a small add-a-leaf with the block. My last blazer had the top on and worn rear springs and needed the block and leaf to keep from being low in the rear.

Travis

NJRICK

check spring specs

Not sure about the blazer but my M1008 springs are 3 in wide & the superlift kit I got had springs 2.5 wide. Not sure what I'm going to do with the lift.