• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Supporting 14,000 curb weight?

SounDrive

It will be towed. The truck will sit on a trailer and when needed, be unloaded to sit stationary at shows and give out demos. There are quite a few extreme vehicles "overloaded" this way and some that weigh quite a bit more (filled with concrete, steel, etc) and they only drive from the trailer to the lanes to compete. The idea for this one isn't to compete but be more of a marketing tool for large shows.

I do think I can cut weight down to about 11-12k though which is much more manageable. Still not to a level I'd want to drive it down the road though.

To get an idea of the plan... Check out the Mechman Hearse on YouTube. Similar idea but more structurally sound and with more speakers in the rear for the crowd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks